Getting Started with Reading Fluency
CBM Skills reading fluency functions similar to the math modules and groups. To get started with reading fluency:
1) Log in to your CBM Skills teacher account
2) In the 'Group Modules' section, select 'Options,' 'Create New Group'; ensure the 'Group Type' is Reading Fluency
3) Assign one or more Reading Fluency grade level modules to your new group.
(note: you can repeat this process to create as many reading fluency groups as needed, for example, one for each grade. Each grade level module contains many reading passages.)
4) From the' Student Overview' section, enable student access to the reading fluency by selecting a group in the Reading Fluency column.
5) After your students have completed their reading, you can view their progress in the 'Reports,' ' Student Report' section.